JMV TEXTILES GROUP, one of the country’s leading Textile and Clothing Manufacturers, is celebrating its 40th Anniversary - a significant milestone in an industry that has undergone turbulent changes in the last two decades. Established in 1971, the Group began as small, circular knitted fabrics manufacturers with one machine.
18 Republic Street
Today, it consists of three complementary companies -JMV Textiles (Pty) Ltd, Polydye (Pty) Ltd and Solar Sport Manufacturers (Pty) Ltd - producing a vast varied range of yarns, fabrics and finished garments. JMV Textiles Manufactures knitted fabrics and offer screen-printing, dyeing and finishing. Polydye supplies polyester and nylon textured filament yarns (both dyed and natural) as well as dyed acrylic, poly cotton, cotton and viscose yarns.
To create a well run family owned fabric manufacturing business enterprise based on value, quality and service which will be of benefit to both customers, staff and shareholder.
Our definition of quality service includes the following:
- We will provide quality service and information to always guarantee customers satisfaction. Our customers will always be assured of integrity, personal interest and good value for money.
- We respect and acknowledge the contribution that our staff and suppliers make, thereby providing the quality of product that we seek to maintain.
- To strive for excellence in customer service at all times.
- To create feeling of belonging by motivating and training a team of people who are the best in what they do.
- To maximise returns on investments for our shareholders.
- To exist for customers - these are the people around whom our business is built.
- Quality Service will be the magnet attracting a growing, loyal customer base.
- To employ the best people - our staff are our most valuable company resource, We will Train our peoples to became customer focused, creative, innovative, responsible and profit-minded.
- To exist for our shareholders - they require a tight control of our asset and expenses so as to maximise profits and give them competitive returns.
We dye the following:
- Poly Cottons
Dyeing lots of 100, 130, 250, 360, 450 Kgs and 600Kgs.
Highly advanced dyeing vessels ie: SLAVO’S, THIES AND JETS.